5 Benefits of Matterport Virtual Tours for Real Estate Agents
Keeping up with technology is a continual challenge for any business. And in the competitive world of real estate, no one wants to fall behind the competition by not being able to offer their clients the latest technology to virtually showcase their property and facilitate a successful sale.
Here are 5 benefits of Matterport 3D virtual tours for a better buying and selling experience, happier customers, and a more successful real estate business.
1. It Saves Time
By offering a walkable 3D virtual tour of your property, you’re weeding out shoppers who can eliminate a home from the comfort of their computer before you’ve spent time and effort on a showing.
2. It Enables Repeat Tours
An in-person tour usually lasts less than an hour. With a virtual tour, potential buyers can revisit every part of the home as many times as they’d like—and share it with friends and family. Excitement for the property often builds as buyers explore the home, find details they missed, and visualize their own furnishings and décor.
3. It’s an Easier Way to Sell to Out-of-Towners
Most homebuyers start their search online, and if you’re purchasing a home from another city, a detailed virtual tour of the property is essential to making the sale.
4. It Provides Better, More High-Quality Exposure for Your Property
Matterport 3D virtual tours are incredibly high quality, and you can even pull 2D photos directly from the scans. For easy access and exposure, tours can be embedded anywhere on the internet or in an email using a shareable link or code. For sellers, offering a virtual tour is an impressive way to wow your clients and prove that marketing their property is at the top of your priority list.
5. The Numbers Look Good
Check out these stats:
• Agents get 403% more leads from real estate listings with dynamic visual content.
• Listings with virtual tours get 40% more CLICKS than listings without virtual tours.
• Listings with virtual tours get 95% more PHONE INQUIRIES than listings without virtual tours.
• Listings with virtual tours get 65% more EMAIL INQUIRIES than listings without virtual tours.
• Virtual tours generate 49% more qualified leads.
Ready to have a Matterport 3D virtual tour created for your property? Click here to schedule.